Tuesday, July 28, 2009

End of the World/news

Just got my laptop back from the shop, and the desktop should be returned soon. Some of the old NANAWRIMO stuff might still exist, and if it does, I'll throw it up here. Beyond that, I'm thinking about some new projects that might better fit my time constraints. If nothing else, I'll return to using it as a research dump.


From Glucozze after the election of Mr. Sarkozy.

Failed State Index.


End of the World: The Science and Ethics of Human Extinction, by John Leslie

Songs for the End of the World.

There is a short story called "The End of the World As We Know It" by Dale Bailey in the collection Wastelands. It turns the end to the world scenario on it's head, by making the point that every minute of every day, someone's world is ending. I highly recommend it.

No comments: